Dedicated reviews page
A dedicated reviews page often sits at /pages/reviews & showcases all of your store's reviews. It can include both site & product reviews.
You can easily make a new page or add Junip to an existing page right within your Shopify theme.
1. If you're making a new page, navigate to your theme in Shopify & hit `new page`. Even easier, in the on-site section of Junip we link to this page within your theme.
Just hit `add page` & then follow the instructions.
To create a new reviews page in Shopify:
1. Select page.junip-reviews from the template options on the righthand side
2. Enter a title and hit "save"
3. Once the page has been created, you can modify its layout in the Shopify theme editor
This just makes a normal page within Shopify. You can still edit & add to it however you'd like! Many brands using Junip choose to add header images or videos.
2. If you're editing an existing page, just remove the code from the old reviews app you were using & add in the Junip section following the same instructions as above!
For either a new page or an existing page, you can edit the Junip section within your theme. This is where you can change things like total reviews showing, list vs grid & whether or not you'd like a reviews summary to appear.
Eventually, you'll end up with something a little bit like this 🥰