If you're on our pro+ plans, you have the option of adding an additional store to your Junip dashboard. This is most relevant when the same organization is overseeing more than one store, eg. the same brand has sites in multiple regions. These stores will fall under the same plan and you can easily toggle between their dashboards, rather than having to login and back out every time you want to switch views.
To add that second (or third, or fourth) store:
1. You'll want to sign in to your Junip admin using your Pro plan account
2. Go to the top left and click Connect a store
3. In the modal, input your Shopify store name and hit Connect
4. You'll get taken to Shopify to Approve
5. Then you'll get directed back to Junip where you'll want to login again
And that's it!
You should now be able to go to the top left and see multiple stores under the same organization, and you can click on them here to switch between their dashboards.
Thanks for getting your second store setup with Junip - we hope it's as successful as the first :)